Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 20 September 2018
Glasgow, 7 November 2018
Do you sometimes struggle to get your message across? What would you do if you were a great communicator: how would your personal and professional life change for the better? Evidence shows that interpersonal skills, like being an effective communicator, are the greatest predictor of success amongst professionals of a similar background and IQ. The good news is that they can be learnt and developed to become more successful, resourceful and influential.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all individuals who wish to get their message across more effectively.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Communication skills - an introduction
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
View full event details
- Gain new information through effective questioning techniques
- Pick up on hidden messages
- Actively listen for feelings as well as meaning
- Recognise other people's values and motivation and frame the message accordingly
- Use non-verbal language to support the spoken message
- Use techniques to check and build the understanding of others
Tel: 0330 060 3303