CFO of the future 1: Finance leadership
Member price: £352.75 + VAT
Non-member price: £415 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout
Edinburgh, 11 July 2018
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors / controllers / managers, strategic / business planners and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance.
They are applicable to both the private and public sector.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation.
Book the series or choose individual workshops.
'CFO of the future 1: Finance leadership' will help you rise above the basic accounting routines and become a change leader who can transform finance into a best-in-class operation.
It will guide you in making an honest assessment of how effective you are now and preparing a vision and roadmap of where you want to be in a few years' time.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- How to develop a vision and roadmap for finance (aligning the CEO-CFO visions).
- How to improve finance efficiency (how to cut out low value work, increase quality and reduce costs).
- How to improve finance effectiveness (how to turn finance into a valued and trusted business partner).
- How to build your team.
- How to use IT to build a best practice performance management system.
- How to design and use a finance scorecard to set goals and action plans for finance and to measure performance progress.
- Case examples are drawn from a wide range of organisations.
Tel: 0330 060 3303