CFO of the future 5: Best practice measurement and reporting
Member price: £352.75 + VAT
Non-member price: £415 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout
Edinburgh, 12 December 2017
Edinburgh, 11 December 2018
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors / controllers / managers, strategic / business planners and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance. They are applicable to both the private and public sector.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation.
Book the series or choose individual workshops.
Many thought leaders believe that the present levels of uncertainty and turbulence are the new 'normal'. That's one of the reasons why many leaders are saying that the annual planning and budgeting process no longer makes any sense (it also takes too long, costs too much and adds too little value).
So how do you break free from short-term targets and budgets and replace them with systems that enable the organisation to be more flexible? 'CFO of the Future 5: Best practice measurement and reporting' will help you find out how.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- How to set goals based on relative performance and realign rewards.
- How to build a more dynamic strategic planning process (including scenario planning).
- How to lead a quarterly business review meeting.
- How to design and implement rolling forecasts.
- How to rethink the roles of executive, support services and front line (value centre) teams.
- How to move towards a more devolved and adaptive (beyond budgeting) management model.
- Case examples are drawn from a wide range of organisations.
Tel: 0330 060 3303