CFO of the future 4: flexible planning and rolling forecasts
Member price: £352.75 + VAT
Non-member price: £415 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout
Edinburgh, 8 November 2017
Edinburgh, 13 November 2018
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors / controllers / managers, strategic / business planners and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance.
They are applicable to both the private and public sector.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation.
Book the series or choose individual workshops.
It is likely that you measures and reports are too slow, detailed and lack performance insights. 'CFO of the future 4: Flexible planning and rolling forecasts' will help you raise your game and provide your partners with fast, frequent and relevant information.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- How to design team-based scorecards and align measures and rewards.
- How to turn dumb KPIs into intelligent analytics.
- How to design 'reports on a page' and use trends.
- How to use peer comparisons (including league tables and open peer reviews) to drive continuous improvement.
- How to open up the information system and communicate results more effectively.
- Case examples are drawn from a wide range of organisations.
Tel: 0330 060 3303