CFO of the future 2: Strategic management
Member price: £352.75 + VAT
Non-member price: £415 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout
Edinburgh, 18 September 2018
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors / controllers / managers, strategic / business planners and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance.
They are applicable to both the private and public sector.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation.
Book the series or choose individual workshops.
'CFO of the future 2: Strategic management' will help you to become a key member of the strategy team at every level of the organisation.
This means improving and using your knowledge of strategy tools (such as the balanced scorecard) and strategic decision making (how to allocate funds to the best opportunities) to enhance the strategy process.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- How to use the power of mission statements to guide management decisions and set ethical standards.
- How to define success in terms of aspirational goals at every level of the organisation.
- How to identify and focus on intangible assets and key value drivers to improve performance.
- How to use the three classic customer value propositions to agree your strategic position and align processes and measures.
- How to use balanced scorecards to set goals, measure performance and align investments.
- How to see the organisation through the eyes of a venture capital partner and encourage innovation.
- How to lead a strategic review meeting, manage risk and encourage balanced decisions.
- Case examples are drawn from a wide range of organisations.
Tel: 0330 060 3303