Financial Controller | Wood Mackenzie
Wood Mackenzie is looking for an ambitious finance professional to fill a Financial Controller role
Recruiter: Wood Mackenzie
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Finance/Natural Resources
Interested in the role?
About the role
If you're an ambitious finance professional, have an interest in the global natural resource sectors and yearn to work with the brightest, most curious minds, then we’d love you to join our team at Wood Mackenzie.
As a Financial Controller, your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking and business management skills are critical. In this role, you will make an impact from day one, continually building new skills and addressing new problems.
Our Finance team has outstanding credentials, first-class connections with key industry decision-makers globally and an unrivalled knowledge of regional and local markets.
- Work closely with business units to understand ongoing business performance and identify key financial risks
- Contribute to maintaining an effective internal control framework
- Support wider finance function through closing cycles, liaising with business unit staff to ensure all transactions are appropriately captured
- Support business through due diligence activities on M&A projects
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Group reporting to identify results and trends
- Support wider finance team in month-end and year-end closes
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Responsibility for preparation and review of balance sheet & P&L reconciliations
- Reconciliation and review of corporate figures to management reports
- Liaise with tax team around VAT reporting and tax compliance
- Ensure compliance with group SOX controls and maintain appropriate documentation
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
About the candidate
- CA qualified or similar
- Newly qualified – 2 years PQE
- Experience working with international finance team preferred
What you need to do next
For more information or to apply, visit Wood Mackenzie.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Wood Mackenzie.