Corporate Finance Manager/Senior Manager | iMultiply
iMultiply are delighted to be working with a market leading accountancy practice requiring an experienced Corporate Finance professional.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
Interested in this role?
This role supports the continued development of the Corporate Finance business in Scotland. The role will involve the delivery of high quality M&A advisory services and the individual will be visible in the market having an established network of contacts with Corporates, Private Equity and other intermediaries with a track record of opportunity generation. This role will require the management of the transaction process.
- Going to market with the Partners, both Corporate Finance (M&A) and other Service Lines
- Assisting with other business development initiatives such as client targeting
- Developing strong working relationships with clients (during and post-assignment) and intermediaries
- Managing and controlling deal advisory assignments
- Preparing scopes of work and fee quotes
- Preparing Information Memorandums and undertaking Buyer research.
- Negotiating offer letters and providing commercial input into the negotiation process.
- Managing the transaction through the Due Diligence and Legal process
- Communicating issues in a commercial and timely manner
- Preparing and supervising the preparation of analysis and reports
- Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients
- Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs
- Providing on the job coaching for junior staff
About the candidate
- Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ACA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years Lead Advisory Experience
- Established/developing network of appropriate contacts in the local market
- Good relationship building skills and desire to develop BD skills and results
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical/commercial skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop self and others