Audit Partner | iMultiply
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged to recruit for the role of Audit Partner based in Scotland with a market-leading Firm.
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
Sector: Accountancy practice
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 6 September 2019
Interested in this role?
A well-known and widely recognised Accountancy Firm based in Scotland, offering a full range of services including Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Business Recovery. The Firm is currently undertaking an exciting period of growth both in Audit and across the wider business.
The role of Audit Partner is a newly created role, highlighting the aforementioned growth. The Partnership team has identified an opportunity within the audit market in Scotland and as such are now looking to appoint an experienced RI with an established network within the large owner-managed business space in Scotland.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate audit clients
- Develop strong working relationships
- Oversee and sign off audits, ensuring completion by a set deadline
- Acting as a role model to Managers and Senior Managers and offering coaching/mentoring as and when required
- Actively seeking to increase fee income through business development activities
- Cross-selling other service lines
About the candidate
- Significant audit experience with corporate clients
- RI and Qualified Accountant
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Excellent business development capabilities