Audit Advisor | Eden Scott
Eden Scott's client is recruiting for an Audit Advisor to join them in their dynamic and busy office based in Aberdeen.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Eden Scott's client is a well-established and successful practice, which is continuously growing their diverse client portfolio. They are currently recruiting for an Audit Advisor to join them in their dynamic and busy office based in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the managers and partners, the role's purpose is to join their growing audit team, taking on a lead role in developing and managing their impressive client portfolio, consisting of banking organisations, health organisations, non-for profit organisations and oil & gas companies.
- Managing complex audit areas and leading the audit team on site.
- Building and developing client relationships.
- Overseeing and reviewing the work undertaken by junior staff.
- Providing ad-hoc advice and undertaking research when needed.
- Prepare fees and meeting deadlines.
About the candidate
- Candidates should be ICAS or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
- The ideal candidate is a team player and has got an outgoing, friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
Importantly, our client is looking to find the right person to join their friendly and supportive team. Therefore, the company is willing to consider candidates with various level of seniority and offer them training, development and progression opportunities.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.