Building powerful value propositions
In an increasingly competitive world it is important that you communicate to your clients how you can help them to meet their needs and address the key issues that they face. The Value Proposition, done correctly, provides a powerful answer to the question "Why should we choose you?"
But it should do more, demonstrating your understanding of their issues and differentiating what you do from the competition. The key is in the differentiation, demonstrating how what you offer gives the client more of the things they want – the value – than competitor solutions. Value Propositions are frequently talked about and generally poorly done.
Successful businesses cascade their Value Propositions down through the organisation, and the organisation has value delivery at the heart of what it does. The process starts with an understanding of value, and a recognition of the fact that what we might consider to be value may not be quite the same from the clients point of view. This e-learning course will help you understand value, recognise the importance of differentiation and help you to build a powerful value proposition for your busines
What you will learn
- Understand value and what it means to clients
- Recognise the importance of defining value from the clients perspective
- Have a value template against which to measure the three key areas of value
- Understand the three steps to value
- Be able to create powerful, persuasive Value Propositions
- Win more business!
Who should attend
Business leaders and senior managers, particularly accounting, marketing, sales and general management executives.
View full event details
- What is value?
- What is a Value Proposition?
- What is it designed to do?
- The importance of differentiation
- The Value Proposition Hierarchy
- Building the Value Proposition
Tel: 0330 060 3303