Brand valuation online course
Intangible assets, such as brands, that are organically developed are not recognised on the balance sheet or statement of financial position.
However, intangible assets - including brands - that are acquired have to be valued and recognised.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course looks at the techniques involved in the valuation of intangible assets - particularly brands - and how financial reporting has been evolving to deal with such assets and the challenges arising.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the importance of brands in the valuation of companies
- the fundamentals of accounting for brands and other intangible assets
- the broad approaches used in the valuation of brands – cost, market comparison and income
- the generally favoured Royalty relief approach to brand valuation
- the factors typically involved in assessing relative brand strength
- implementation within the IFRS framework and issues arising
- current stance and output of regulators and standard setters
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com