This presentation looks at the valuation of intangible assets – particularly brands – and how financial reporting is evolving to deal with such assets and the challenges arising.
What you will learn
- The importance of brands in the valuation of companies
- The fundamentals of accounting for brands and other intangible assets covered in more detail in another e-learning module, IAS38 – Intangible Assets
- The broad approaches used in the valuation of brands
- Implementation within the IFRS framework and issues arising
- Current stance and output of regulators and standard setters
Who should attend
Those looking for knowledge on how to value intangible assets particularly brands
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Why valuing brands is important
- The different approaches to valuing brands
- How IFRS deals with valuing brands
Tel: 0330 060 3303