Auditing standards: Current issues and developments
Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout
Aberdeen, 19 October 2017
Glasgow, 27 November 2017
What will you learn
This course will provide an update on current issues and developments in the application of auditing standards and the issues arising in audit quality reviews.
Who should attend
This course will be relevant to all partners, managers and in charges who have audit experience, requiring an update on current issues and developments.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Overview of the ISAs and common issues arising.
- The application of the various Statements of Recommended Practice and the audit issues arising.
- The importance of audit planning discussions with management.
- Knowledge of the business and the impact on the audit fieldwork.
- Documentation during the audit.
- Computer systems understanding and the impact on the audit.
- The application of professional skepticism by the audit team.
- Communication with the client and those charged with governance.
- The audit of Related Party Transactions.
- Representations from management.
- The importance of review during the audit process.
- The work of the FRC in relation to Audit Quality.
- Issues arising in Audit Quality Reviews and findings from ICAS.
Question and answer session on current audit issues and sharing of experience.
Tel: 0330 060 3303