Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £150 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Aberdeen, 27 October 2016
Edinburgh, 25 November 2016
What will you learn
This course will provide an update on the current ISAs, issues commonly arising in the planning and completion of audits and issues arising in audit quality reviews.
Who should attend
This course will be relevant to all partners, managers and in charges involved in the completion of audits.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Our group of presenters have worked across both the private and public sectors within external audit, financial accounting, management accounting and internal audit. They have experience both working in these fields and delivering seminars in the areas of governance, risk, value for money and fraud to managers with a broad range of backgrounds (financial and non-financial).
View full event details
- The background to the ISAs
- Overview of the ISAs and common issues arising
- The importance of audit planning
- Understanding the business and the impact on the audit
- Documentation during the audit
- Understanding computer systems and the impact on the audit
- The application of professional scepticism during the audit
- Communication with the client and those charged with governance
- The importance of review during the audit process
- The work of the FRC in relation to audit quality
- Issues arising in audit quality reviews
- Question and answer session on current audit issues and sharing of experience.
Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh
Tel: 0330 060 3303