Imagine being able confidently to express your opinion, stand up for yourself, say 'no' when you need to and say what you mean and mean what you say. How much more effective and successful would you be? How much easier would your life be?
Becoming more assertive can be immensely beneficial to everyone and can make you feel more confident, enhance your self-esteem, increase your ability to deal with difficult people and stressful situations, as well as making you happier, healthier and more professional.
What you will learn
- Understand the meaning of assertiveness and how it differs from passive, aggressive and manipulative behaviour
- Become familiar with their workplace and personal rights and how to assert them
- Have more confidence
- Learn a variety of assertiveness skills, tools and techniques and know when to apply them
- Improve their communication skills; including effective listening, questioning, body language and rapport building
- Learn how to say no
Who should attend
This online course will benefit anyone wishing to become more assertive in both their personal and professional lives.
View full event details
- Definition of assertiveness
- Workplace scenarios where a more assertive approach may be necessary
- Different tools and techniques to be more assertive
Tel: 0330 060 3303