Vacancies at ICAS
ICAS is a professional body for more than 20,000 world class business men and women who work in the UK and in more than 100 countries around the world. Our members have all achieved the internationally recognised and respected CA qualification (Chartered Accountant). We are an educator, examiner, regulator, and thought leader.
To lead the global accountancy and finance profession, we look to employ unique and talented people. We're committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting our staff and have a range of benefits for those who work for us.
Listed below are current vacancies at ICAS:
Acquisition & Brand Marketing Manager
ICAS has an opportunity for an Acquisition & Brand Marketing Manager to manage the brand and acquisition plans for ICAS to support the transformation of the business in line with the business goal of “Building the leading Global Professional Community”. This role is established to shape, create and embed all acquisition activity to promote the CA qualification to new students and businesses.
There is a need to roll-out the brand strategy, both in the UK and internationally.
Principal Accountabilities for the role are as follows:
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and the Member Engagement team to deliver ‘THE’ leading global professional community.
- Provide support to the Senior Marketing Manager to set up and deliver a ‘best in class’ student and B2B acquisition strategy for ICAS. This work will support the delivery of our transformation strategy.
- Translate and deliver the brand-strategy both internally and externally to set up and monitor key brand tracking metrics.
- Work closely in collaboration with key stakeholders across the business and ensure that ICAS brand is totally embedded in all areas.
- Manage the planning and allocation of the Annual Marketing Budget for acquisition and brand, with a clear rationale for spend vs ROI.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver the channel management strategy (includes SEO strategy development).
- Plan and deliver high impact, successful, results oriented acquisition marketing campaigns in line with the Marketing Strategy.
- Ensure that prospective students receive timely, accurately, relevant and personalised communications by setting up and delivering ‘test & learn’ strategies.
- Develop customer-led acquisition propositions to enhance ICAS service offering.
- Ensure effective reporting on all marketing campaigns and use key learnings to drive future improvements in line with Senior Marketing Manager.
- Be an ambassador for ICAS with key external stakeholders.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader who is experienced across acquisition and multi-channel marketing.
- Strong track record in planning and delivering multi-channel acquisition marketing campaigns.
- An experienced person in pulling together customer propositions.
- Someone who has sound technical knowledge and digital marketing experience.
- Good marketing and client management skills.
- A high emotional intelligent person.
- An excellent team player and team builder.
- Someone who has the ability to influence change and take people with them by displaying strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience gained within a Marketing environment across all channels.
- Experience of consistently delivering results in a challenging environment.
- Experienced of developing and managing a budget and delivering enhanced ROI.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV email@example.com together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Closing date for applications is 3 April at 5pm.
Volunteering opportunities at ICAS
ICAS also has a range of volunteering opportunities available for CAs, including voluntary charity positions, voluntary committee opportunities, and volunteer opportunities for members who are retired or on a career break.