Vacancies at ICAS
ICAS is a professional body for more than 20,000 world class business men and women who work in the UK and in more than 100 countries around the world. Our members have all achieved the internationally recognised and respected CA qualification (Chartered Accountant). We are an educator, examiner, regulator, and thought leader.
To lead the global accountancy and finance profession, we look to employ unique and talented people. We're committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting our staff and have a range of benefits for those who work for us.
Listed below are current vacancies at ICAS:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the Member Engagement and Communication division of ICAS. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a varied role which has responsibility for managing the strategy, planning and delivery of multichannel marketing campaigns as well as defining, owning and executing all our strategies and activities related to acquisition and retention. The purpose of the role is to improve engagement across our diverse and complex membership to support the transformation of the business in line with our goal of “Building the leading Global Professional Community”.
- Planning and delivering high impact, successful and results-orientated creative and innovative marketing campaigns to support our retention and acquisition strategies, from the development of campaign material to delivery and reporting.
- Using insight to identify and understand audience needs to create engaging, compelling and relevant content to support marketing campaigns.
- Developing customer journey maps for key customer segments, highlighting key engagement touch points and identifying opportunities for increasing member engagement.
- Translating the ICAS segmentation strategy into the delivery and development of initiatives and activity to increase engagement with key audience segments.
- Working with the senior insights manager to ensure the database (CRM) is segmented effectively for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and maximising engagement with members across the portfolio of ICAS’ products and services.
- Developing marketing plans for different divisions within the business and oversee delivery and reporting of activity.
- Working with the in-house design team to produce inspiring artwork and creatives to drive engagement.
- Working with the marketing manager (digital) on the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform.
- Building brand awareness across customer segments and leverage this brand position to maximise member engagement.
- Managing campaign budgets, tracking returns and learning from successes.
- Being a persuasive communicator to business leaders and staff across the business.
- Extensively influencing key internal and external stakeholders.
- High levels of emotional intelligence required.
- Line-managing a marketing executive.
- Leading and developing your direct report to become ‘best in class’.
- Continually looking to motivate your direct report and demonstrate leadership attributes by being a role model to team members and colleagues.
- Creating and executing staff learning and development plans to provide opportunities for your direct report to enhance existing skills and learn new skills.
- Overseeing career development, training and motivation of your direct report
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader with experience across CRM and multi-channel marketing.
- Strong track record in planning and executing CRM strategies and delivery via email programmes and other (agreed) core channels.
- Someone who understands customer segmentation and the value of data i.e. able to set up Trigger programmes and drive the CRM strategy.
- Good understanding of customer lifecycle and how to increase engagement via CRM campaigns.
- Experienced in pulling together customer propositions and bundled offers.
- Marketo experience desirable but not essential.
- High emotional intelligence.
- An excellent team player and team builder.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence change and take people with you.
- Experience of working in a matrix management structure would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in communicating with senior members of staff both internally and externally.
- Good marketing and client management skills.
- Sound technical knowledge and digital marketing experience.
- Desirable - Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Marketing related subject
- Desirable – Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Significant experience gained within a Marketing environment across all channels.
- Experience of consistently delivering results.
- Experience of setting up successful CRM programmes with a clear focus on results and ROI.
- Experience of line management and working across a complex organisation.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st July.
Please note that interviews for this role will take place following the closing date.
Volunteering opportunities at ICAS
ICAS also has a range of volunteering opportunities available for CAs, including voluntary charity positions, voluntary committee opportunities, and volunteer opportunities for members who are retired or on a career break.