Vacancies at ICAS
ICAS is a professional body for more than 20,000 world class business men and women who work in the UK and in more than 100 countries around the world. Our members have all achieved the internationally recognised and respected CA qualification (Chartered Accountant). We are an educator, examiner, regulator, and thought leader.
To lead the global accountancy and finance profession, we look to employ unique and talented people. We're committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting our staff and have a range of benefits for those who work for us.
Listed below are current vacancies at ICAS:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer/Subject Controller to join the Learning division of ICAS. Reporting to the Director (Programme Delivery), this is a varied role which has responsibility for leading the subject of Technology in the CA syllabus. The successful individual will also develop the Digital Associate concept into an operational qualification.
- To subject control all technical content in areas related to technology, information, data and digital within the CA syllabus.
- To create and quality control learning material across all technology related subject matter.
- To develop, with the MyCABLE resources, online delivery materials.
- To teach across all subject areas in the CA and other qualifications launched in subject matter related to technology, information, data and digital.
- To create examination intellectual property to the quality standards set by the ICAS Examination Board and Panels at all levels of relevant qualifications.
- To manage and lead a team of colleagues throughout the UK in the delivery of consistent learning to the standards agreed by ICAS and in contracts.
- To act creatively in proposing opportunities for ICAS to achieve its growth objectives.
- To research, develop a proposition, test, gain approval for, and thereafter manage the implementation of the Digital Associate concept in partnership with other Learning organisations.
- To provide advice on the integration of technical subject matter in emerging technology to all colleagues in the Learning team.
- To undertake, in collaboration with others, projects defined by ICAS Executive, in commercial and members’ development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Post-graduate education, highly developed written and oral communication skills and demonstratable current expertise are essential. A professional qualification, experience in a Learning environment and demonstrable creative and innovative skills would also be highly desirable.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role. The closing date for applications is Friday 15th February.
Please note that interviews for this role will take place shortly after the closing date.
Digital Channels Lead
Up to £55,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Channels Lead to join the Customer Experience centre of ICAS. Reporting to the Strategic Initiatives Director, this is a varied role which has responsibility for establishing and driving a consistent customer experience across all of ICAS’ digital channels. The successful individual will work across ICAS, building a network of subject matter experts who can input to the development of an overall strategy for digital channels. The successful individual will also bring experience and expertise and provide a constructive view of the current situation to help build a roadmap to ensure a consistent service initially covering but not limited to icas.com, email and social media.
- Establish and run a Digital Channels Steering Group.
- Devise a joined-up strategy for enhancing the customer experience across all existing digital channels.
- Develop a roadmap for delivering new digital technologies to support the digital experience of ICAS customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital solutions
- Seek opportunities for continual improvement of business processes and customer experiences.
- Use customer feedback and data to help shape a consistent digital channels strategy.
- Provide end-to-end project management of digital channel workstreams and projects under their leadership.
- Deliver on time ensuring quality standards and internal controls are met.
- Develop support documentation including the development of standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation
- Plan resources and manage the team to ensure all members are engaged and coping with their workload.
- Highlights potential risks or issues and act proactively to resolve issues – escalate to the Strategic Initiatives Director as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of developing and enhancing the use of digital channels to support business needs.
- A strategic thinker who is comfortable using data to inform discussions and support decision making aligned to business needs.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of business process definition.
- Demonstrable experience in managing their own time and workload.
- A natural communicator who can build productive relationships across all levels of the business.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 5th March.
Volunteering opportunities at ICAS
ICAS also has a range of volunteering opportunities available for CAs, including voluntary charity positions, voluntary committee opportunities, and volunteer opportunities for members who are retired or on a career break.