CA daily briefing: Wednesday 5 February 2020
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Hilde Oesterkloeft here with all your essential ICAS and wider business news.
The latest from ICAS
The new year is a good time for strategy, reflecting on both business and personal growth. Before deciding on the year’s learning, however, it’s worth taking the time to set out your goals. The CA magazine gives you some great tips on who to plan your CPD for the year here.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Ryanair rapped over low emissions claims (BBC News)
- Danske Bank profit slumps after money-laundering scandal (Bloomberg)
- Imperial Brands issues profit warning amid vaping crackdown (City AM)
- UK to consult on decriminalising BBC licence fee evasion (Reuters)
- FTSE firms 'dragging their feet' over ethnic diversity on boards (The Guardian)
- PM accused of 'moving goalposts' as petrol and diesel car ban brought forward (Sky News)
- Tesla: Is the car firm really worth $150bn? (BBC News)
- FTSE 100 loses ground on Imperial Brands' profit warnings (Reuters)
- Housebuilder Redrow's profit falls 15 per cent (City AM)
That's all for today, check back tomorrow for your Thursday briefing.