CA daily briefing: Wednesday 4 November
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Hilde Oesterkloeft here to give you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
Lauren Gordon, Behavioural Insights Adviser at Bupa UK, shares some tips and tricks you can try to help you stay healthy.
Today's top stories from around the web
- M&S suffers first ever loss as clothing sales hit (BBC News)
- Mercato Metropolitano forced to close until 'further notice' by police (City AM)
- Wall Street executives fret as US presidential election is too close to call (Reuters)
- China pulls plug on record-breaking $34.5bn float at last minute (Sky News)
- Up to 18,000 UK high street premises could be vacant amid Covid crisis (The Guardian)
- European stock futures slide as U.S. election race tightens (Reuters)
- Nottingham Council probed over energy company cost risks (Accountancy Daily)
- Covid: Small shops better at surviving virus than big ones (BBC News)
- Four things to watch as the Bank of England sets interest rates (City AM)
- Takeaway beer back on pub menus in England after lockdown U-turn (The Guardian)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Thursday briefing.