CA daily briefing: Wednesday 16 December
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Hilde Oesterkloeft here to give you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
Jan Garioch CA discusses updates published in December 2020 to two policy papers on Brexit Transition.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Clothing and food price falls drive down UK inflation (BBC News)
- Trading platforms flying high on back of pandemic (City AM)
- European tech firms seek to share in U.S. IPO bonanza (Reuters)
- COVID-19: 'Chaotic start' for testing scheme designed to cut travel quarantine (Sky News)
- Rail fares in England to rise above inflation for first time since 2013 (The Guardian)
- HMRC and ASA join forces to fight tax avoidance (Accounting Web)
- Facebook to move all UK users onto US agreements (BBC News)
- MPs slam government's ‘woeful’ handling of bounce back loans (City AM)
- UK competition regulator to investigate airlines over refunds failure (Reuters)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Thursday briefing.