CA daily briefing: Tuesday 8 December
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here with the latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
In September, ICAS Members were invited to complete a short survey to better understand the lived experiences of Members who are EDP (Ethnically Diverse People). Read the key findings of the survey now.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Brexit: PM to meet EU chief in bid to save trade deal (BBC News)
- UK jobs market attracts global interest after visa offer to Hong Kong (City AM)
- Big carbon? Oil majors turn to nature to help plug revenue gap (Reuters)
- Airbnb raises share pricing range before IPO on Thursday (The Guardian)
- Finland, home of Nokia, set to pass law which may exclude Huawei from networks (Sky News)
- Consumer spending rises ahead of Christmas but retailers still feeling the pinch (City AM)
- Resilient European tech startups near record $41bn investment (Reuters)
- Hydrogen power: Firms join forces in bid to lower costs (BBC News)
- Uber pulls plug on own self-driving car programme (City AM)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Wednesday briefing.