CA daily briefing: Tuesday 24 November
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here to bring you your Tuesday morning briefing.
The latest from ICAS
Hear from the ICAS Office Bearer Team on what’s been happening at ICAS over the past month.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Sunak begins planning for a post-Covid economy (BBC News)
- BoE governor Andrew Bailey: No-deal Brexit worse for UK economy than Covid (City AM)
- Trump administration gives green light to proceed with Biden transition (Reuters)
- UK government to subsidise onshore renewable energy projects (The Guardian)
- Retail workers 'scared' as cases surge (BBC News)
- City of London calls for return to office plan (City AM)
- Carbon pricing rises as world's weapon of choice in climate fight (Reuters)
- Taskforce aims to improve social mobility in City of London (The Guardian)
- Green economy risk reporting: a catalyst for change (The Guardian)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Wednesday briefing.