CA daily briefing: Tuesday 23 June
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here to give you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
The ICAS Ethics Board has submitted a response to the IESBA Exposure Draft on Non-Assurance Services. Ann Buttery provides a summary of the response.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Shopping centre owner Intu braces for administration (BBC News)
- Khan calls for London furlough extension (City AM)
- RBS extends account switching incentives due to COVID-19 slowdown (Reuters)
- UK prepares for easing; French economy reviving (Bloomberg)
- UK car industry 'could lose one in six jobs due to COVID-19 crisis' (The Guardian)
- BoE rescued government, reveals governor (Sky News)
- Sajid Javid warns against return to austerity (BBC News)
- Amazon launches accelerator for UK startups and small businesses (City AM)
- Britain's finance sector too slow to hire women to top jobs (Reuters)
That's all for now. Check back tomorrow for your Wednesday briefing.