CA daily briefing: Tuesday 17 March 2020
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here with your Tuesday briefing.
The latest from ICAS
Today's top stories from around the web
- UK to unveil new financial measures to support economy (BBC News)
- Carphone Warehouse to axe 3,000 jobs as it shuts all standalone stores (City AM)
- UK set for weakest economic growth since financial crisis (Reuters)
- Which? calls for all banks to adopt anti-fraud measures (The Guardian)
- Heathrow CEO foregos pay amid coronavirus crisis (Sky News)
- Walmart edges closer to Asda sale as buyout firms bid (City AM)
- Social media giants warn of AI moderation errors as coronavirus empties offices (Reuters)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Wednesday briefing.