CA daily briefing: Tuesday 10 November
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here bringing you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
Ann Buttery, Head of Ethics, ICAS Policy Leadership, reports on the changes to the ICAS Code of Ethics which take effect from 1 January 2021.
Today's top stories from around the web
- UK unemployment rate continues to surge (BBC News)
- UK government to NHS: Be ready for (optional) vaccine from next month (City AM)
- Johnson presses on with Brexit law-break plan after Lords defeat (Bloomberg)
- Renewable energy defies COVID-19 to hit record growth in 2020 (The Guardian)
- A world leader in green finance: Chancellor eyes City role in post-Brexit revival (Sky News)
- Asian markets rally on COVID-19 vaccine hopes (BBC News)
- Auto industry pleas for zero-tariff deal as Brexit prep bill passes £735m (City AM)
- Taylor Wimpey expects bigger profits after stamp duty holiday (The Guardian)
- BP, Orsted launch green hydrogen project at German oil refinery (Reuters)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Wednesday briefing.