CA daily briefing: Thursday 28 January
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Hilde Oesterkloeft here to give you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
The February edition of our CA magazine is now live. Read the magazine here.
Today's top stories from around the web
- GameStop: Is buying frenzy starting to lose steam? (BBC News)
- Easyjet revenue collapses 90 per cent amid newest restrictions (City AM)
- First flashes of Brexit trade trouble appear in UK data (Reuters)
- Tesla posts first profit after stellar year for electric car maker (Sky News)
- UK electricity from renewables outpaces gas and coal power (The Guardian)
- UK car production tumbles to 'worst in a generation' (BBC News)
- Exclusive: UK's next free trade deal set to be with Australia (City AM)
- UK sees surge in empty shops and offices amid pandemic - RICS (Reuters)
- COVID-19: EU eyes UK vaccine supply as AstraZeneca row deepens (Sky News)
- UK economy could rebound quickly thanks to rapid Covid vaccine rollout, say analysts (The Independent)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Friday briefing.