CA daily briefing: Monday 9 December 2019
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here getting your week off to a running start with the Monday briefing.
Spotlight on ICAS
The latest issue of The CA is available now. In the December issue of The CA you can find out more about Fintech and how technology is changing our relationship with money. There is also an interview with Catherine Black CA, FD at groundbreaking advertising agency St Luke’s.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Eddie Stobart secures £55m Dbay lifeline (City AM)
- Polluting firms 'will be hit by climate policies' (BBC News)
- NHS gives Amazon free use of health data under Alexa advice deal (The Guardian)
- Takeover bids intensify for Just Eat food app (Bloomberg)
- Bienvenue, Madame Lagarde: Five questions for the ECB (Reuters)
- Scottish private sector output expands, says RBS survey (BBC News)
- Saga puts care assets on block amid Elliott break-up threat (Sky News)
- Energy treaty 'risks undermining EU's green new deal' (The Guardian)
- China says hopes it can reach trade agreement with US as soon as possible (Reuters)
That's all for today, check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.