CA daily briefing: Monday 8 March
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
The latest from ICAS
In the latest episode of the CA Agenda podcast, Sumati Sharma CA, Partner in Aviation at Oliver Wyman, discusses her work to improve gender equality, the importance of transparency in business and founding the Women in Aviation & Aerospace Charter, which is committed to creating a more balanced and fair industry for women.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Women set for '£100,000 pension pay gap' with men (BBC News)
- £54bn pandemic export hit: UK losing market share in US, Germany and China (City AM)
- Rush to bitcoin? Not so fast, say keepers of corporate coffers (Reuters)
- Deliveroo kicks off London IPO, bolstering busy UK market (Bloomberg)
- TUC and Heathrow call on Sunak for 'survival support' for UK aviation (The Guardian)
- Women bearing brunt of pandemic job vacancy crash, figures reveal (The Independent)
- Starling Bank swoops in £270m share sale to global investors (Sky News)
- BP staff set to work from home two days a week (BBC News)
- Oil price through the roof following Saudi drone attack (City AM)
- Morrisons makes 2030 net zero farm produce pledge (Sky News)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.