CA daily briefing: Monday 5 April
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
The latest from ICAS
Catch up on recent developments in insolvency in the March Insolvency technical update.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Labour urges tighter rules on lobbyists (BBC News)
- Millennials to receive 'jab and go' Covid vaccine from July (City AM)
- South Korea's LG becomes first major smartphone brand to withdraw from market (Reuters)
- Dozens of aristocrats claim under UK furlough scheme (The Guardian)
- London skyscraper set to become UK’s most expensive office with £1.8bn sale (The Independent)
- Pub trade calls time on 'triple whammy' of new coronavirus reopening rules (Sky News)
- More than half of London businesses expect long-term Brexit disruption (City AM)
- Opposition grows against UK vaccine passports (Reuters)
- Small-time dealers fear Brexit could decimate antiques trade in UK (The Guardian)
- Deliveroo bankers face cancellation of £18m fee after IPO calamity (Sky News)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.