CA daily briefing: Monday 29 March
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
The latest from ICAS
In her latest article, Anne Adrain summarises how you can help shape the FRC periodic review of FRS 102.
Today's top stories from around the web
- The Suez Canal blockage explored in numbers (BBC News)
- Credit Suisse and Nomura warn of 'significant' losses after exiting US hedge fund positions (City AM)
- Investors BlackRock, Vanguard join net zero effort (Reuters)
- New York, London beat Asian finance hubs in race to vaccinate (Bloomberg)
- Liberty Steel feels the heat after government rejects loan plea (The Guardian)
- Uber offers green option for London customers who want electric cars (Sky News)
- 'It's do or die time for my insurer to pay up' (BBC News)
- Deliveroo narrows share price range as expected valuation drops by £1bn (City AM)
- More than a fifth of small UK exporters have temporarily halted EU sales (Reuters)
- FCA under pressure to explain green light for sub-prime lender's rescue plan (The Guardian)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.