CA daily briefing: Monday 24 May
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
The latest from ICAS
ICAS has completed its annual gender pay gap analysis with 2020 figures showing continued progress towards closing the gap.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Bury Brexit hatchet and seize new opportunities, says CBI (BBC News)
- Ofgem invests £300m into EV charge points, with £40bn more to come (City AM)
- Crypto miners halt China business after Beijing cracks down, bitcoin tumbles (Reuters)
- Air India: At least 4.5 million people's data exposed following IT system hack (Sky News)
- Global metal prices fall as China further warns against price hikes (BBC News)
- City police opened 50% more Covid loan fraud probes in February (City AM)
- EU vows to stem drastic loss of small farms (The Guardian)
- Labour pushes for vote on US minimum corporation tax plan (Reuters)
- UK is the most digitally advanced country in the world (City AM)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.