CA daily briefing: Monday 20 July
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison here with your first essential update of the week.
The latest from ICAS
Today's top stories from around the web
- Wrangling over huge EU recovery plan enters fourth day (BBC News)
- UK housing market enjoys 'mini-boom' as asking prices soar in July (City AM)
- BNP Paribas plays long-game to be Europe's banking winner from COVID-19 crisis (Reuters)
- Brexit negotiators in tense standoff, dashing hope of swift deal (Bloomberg)
- 'Carbon savings' from COVID-19 lockdown halve within weeks (The Guardian)
- UK secures early access to 90 million COVID-19 vaccine doses (Sky News)
- Deloitte: Big UK businesses fear late 2021 recovery (City AM)
- M&S hit by job cuts report as oil drags FTSE lower (Reuters)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for your Tuesday briefing.