CA daily briefing: Monday 14 December
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison to give you today's latest news and updates.
The latest from ICAS
Lecturer, Aimee Weir CA, considers the launch and marketing of new tech products and its association with Business Acumen.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Pound gains after EU trade talks extended (BBC News)
- FTSE 100 opens flat after bump in sterling (City AM)
- Rightmove forecasts 4% rise in house prices for 2021 (Reuters)
- US government agencies hit by suspected Russian hackers (Bloomberg)
- Made gives staff share options windfall after lockdown boosts sales (The Guardian)
- London ranks sixth most expensive city in the world (City AM)
- Sizewell C: Government in talks to fund £20bn nuclear plant (BBC News)
- FTSE giants fail to disclose their carbon footprint (The Guardian)
- Mastercard faces £14bn class action after UK Supreme Court ruling (Sky News)
- London retains finance jobs as Brexit fails to deliver blow to the City (City AM)
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for you Tuesday briefing.