CA daily briefing: Friday 03 July
Your essential briefing of the morning's top news stories.
Good morning, Andrew Harbison with your final briefing of the week.
The latest from ICAS
Justine Riccomini advises on what tax resources are available to members on the ICAS website during COVID-19 and beyond.
Today's top stories from around the web
- Freeze on car loan and pawn payments set to be extended (BBC News)
- FTSE 100 bosses unite to set UK economy back on track (City AM)
- HSBC to invest further in China amid political strife over Hong Kong law (Reuters)
- Celsa Steel gets UK's first COVID-19 corporate bailout (The Guardian)
- Euro area’s path to growth haunted by post-pandemic uncertainty (Bloomberg)
- 'Refunds unlikely' if travellers have to self-isolate (BBC News)
- Historic slump in private sector activity levelled off in June (City AM)
- UK midcaps inch higher on signs of global economic rebound (Reuters)
- 'Vital green shoot' as number of UK job adverts increase (Sky News)
That's all for this week. Check back next week for your Monday briefing.