Writing skills for professionals
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price in England and Online Live: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 28 May 2021
Glasgow, 23 November 2021
Manchester, 9 July 2021
London, 22 September 2021
London, 2 December 2021
Writing is an essential communication skill and professionals in every walk of life will be assessed on their ability to convey information clearly in written form.
This course will take delegates through some of the important skills needed to be an effective written communicator. Through a series of practical exercises and useful tips, the course will instill confidence and improve ability.
What you will learn
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Apply a writing process to every piece of writing you do
- Plan your writing according to your purpose and reader
- Organise your writing so there is a clear and logical structure
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Write emails so that they are read, and avoid other common email pitfalls
- Create an appropriate tone
- Use correct grammar and punctuation and avoid common errors
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to all professionals who wish to improve their written communication skills.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com