Working and studying from home – for more productivity, control and less stress
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 15 September 2021
Working or studying from home can be challenging. Your home working environments can affect you on many levels and more specifically, how you manage time efficiently and your productivity. Winston Churchill boiled it down to, “We shape our buildings, thereafter they shape us.” If you don’t take conscious control of your home environment, your home office might be working against you.
Optimising your home office for a less stressful, more effective and more enjoyable way of working and studying is more important than ever since working online is becoming a dominant mode of working.
Who should attend
This course benefits people who are serious about improving their home working environment and time management skills, as well as minimise work-related stress.
What you will learn
This practical workshop will demonstrate how to improve the way you work or study from home and how to optimise your home working environment to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
It will cover:
- Specific and practical applications for different home office environments that can be applied immediately after the course
- Make better decisions about how to organise your home working environments based on your preferred working or studying style
- How to transition from office to home office environment
- Take conscious control of your home environment for working and studying purposes
- How to optimise ergonomics of your desk, chair, computer monitor, etc to minimise stress and maximise focus, concentration and ability to process a large volume of information
- Cut out or reduce time-wasting and distracting environmental aspects
- How to prime yourself with environmental cues for efficiency, effectiveness and success
- Understand the need to commit to change and flexible working environments based on environmental psychology research
- Understand the benefit of having a work/life balance for work-related stress reduction
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org