Whistleblowing in business - an introductory online course
The public interest disclosure ('whistleblowing') legislation was implemented in the wake of several high-profile disasters, which it was perceived at the time may have been averted, had someone in the relevant organisations spoken out about the state of affairs which led to the disaster.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course examines the fundamental legal concepts relevant to this area of law and focuses on several key cases in the area. It also considers the variety of claims available to an individual who 'blows the whistle' in the workplace and the potential awards which may be made.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the fundamental principles that underpin the law in this area
- the concepts of a qualifying disclosure and a protected disclosure
- the potential claims a worker may have arising out of a protected disclosure
- the range of remedies available in such claims
- the issues for employers to be aware of in this area
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org