Transfer Pricing - Fundamentals
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £245 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £320 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Timing for Online Live: 9.30am-4.30pm
Timing for London: 9.30am-5.00pm
Online Live, 11 September 2020
London, 11 November 2020
Gain an understanding of basic transfer pricing issues and how to deal with them including how to:
- perform the required analyses
- select and implement appropriate transfer pricing policies
- know which evidence needs to be gathered
- identify and manage transfer pricing risk
- manage the audit and defence process.
What you will learn
- What is transfer pricing?
- Corporate objectives
- Transfer pricing methods
- Functional analysis.
- Economic analysis and comparability studies.
- Intra-group services and HO expenses.
- Cost sharing and cost contribution arrangements.
- Transfer pricing governance and control.
- Adjustments and dispute settlements.
- Audits and how to manage them.
- Risk management.
- Looking to the future.
Who should attend
All needing an incisive insight into the mechanics of transfer pricing, including management and financial accountants, operational managers, financial managers and their junior tax staff in large and medium sized groups in all sectors.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org