Technical update for busy accountants
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £333 + VAT
Non-member price: £435 + VAT
London, 2 December 2020
What you will learn
- Learn about the latest changes to financial reporting standards
- Gain an overview of recent taxation developments
- Update yourself with current hot management accounting topics
- Refresh your leadership skills
Who should attend
All accountants and financial managers looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Financial Reporting Update
- UK GAAP: FRS 102
- The Triennial Review 2017 - Incremental Improvements and clarifications
- Directors loans in small entities
- TECH 02/17 BL-– Distributable profits following FRS 102
- Where next for UK GAAP?
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- A summary of recent and impending developments
- Key impacts of recent major standards, including revenue, financial instruments, leases, and insurance contracts
- Personal tax - update points
- Corporation tax and business tax update issues
- Employee taxation: keeping on top of tax-efficient remuneration
- VAT update, including possible post-Brexit models for VAT and customs duties
- Making Tax Digital - where are we now?
Management Accounting Update
- CGMA management accounting principles
- CGMA competency framework
- Business models
- Integrated reporting
Leadership Skills for Accountants
- If you've ever had an opinion about how the world could be a better place or how something could be improved, it takes a leader to make it happen and turn that opinion into reality.
- Learn the simple secret of being a great leader
- Develop your ideas of how the world can be a better place
- Learn how to put the vision into action
- Build a plan to inspire others by your example.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
Technical update for accountants in business