Taxation of doctors and dentists - half day course
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 10 June 2021
Edinburgh, 10 November 2021
The course is intended to provide a review of the main tax issues likely to be of relevance when dealing with the affairs of these often demanding and complicated clients.
Who should attend
People who will benefit from this course include tax staff and partners who have a frequent involvement with the tax affairs of medical practitioners.
What you will learn
- The unique tax status of the medical practitioner
- The attitudes of HMRC recently to tax compliance in this commercial sector
- The specific tax and financial planning issues to be addressed for these clients
- What special allowances and expenses can be available to such clients
- Relevant case law on medical practitioners
- How self-assessment issues arise for these clients
- Whether incorporation might be a good idea and will it be practical?
- What capital tax issues might arise vis-a-vis the assets owned by such clients
- The specific expenses claims, business and personal that such clients may be able to make
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com