Tax planning for unincorporated businesses
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £130 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 17 November 2020
What you will learn
This interactive workshop will review tax planning tips and ideas for the sole trader, self-employed, partnerships and also LLPs.
Who should attend
This will benefit tax advisers who need to give tax planning advice to such unincorporated businesses and LLPs.
- Tax planning ideas and strategies to reduce the tax bill for the sole trader, self-employed and partnerships
- Use of the cash basis
- The impact of NIC, and planning tips
- Are you really self-employed?
- Recent cases and decisions
- Structuring your business
- LLP tax planning and anti-avoidance legislation
- Capital allowances impact
- Self-employed travel and subsistence rules
- Cap on trading losses
- What expenditure can you claim and get tax relief for?
- The partnership agreement
- The impact of CGT, IHT and SDLT
- Practical tax planning case studies
- VAT aspects including business dis-aggregation
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com