Tax efficient extraction for OMB companies, their directors and employees
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £272 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland and Online Live: £320 + VAT
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Online Live, 16 March 2021
Online Live, 30 June 2021
Edinburgh, 16 November 2021
London, 29 September 2021
This course will review the options available to business owners in extracting profits and how to ensure maximum tax efficiency is gained within your business.
It will review tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees salary v dividends, benefits, exit strategies and family succession.
Who should attend
This course is principally designed for accountants and tax advisers in practice who deal with OMBs.
What you will learn
- Incorporation: is it the best option for your client?
- Extraction from corporates: the dividend vs bonus debate
- Close company issues, including family succession and alphabet shares
- Efficient use of pension contributions
- Tax efficient benefits and pay, including trivial benefits and salary sacrifice (OpRAs)
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Termination payments
- Contractor companies and IR35
- Exit strategies and the IHT and CGT implications –how to maximise the reliefs
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com