Introduction to the effective use of social media online course
The course provides an overview of business development and how to build a practical and realistic social media action plan.
It will cover best practice on all of the main social media platforms and provide guidance of how they can be utilised on an individual and business level.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course is suitable for anyone in business keen to build their client and third party referrer bases, improve internal and external corporate communications, enhance their brand and enter into strategic alliances.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the current business development and marketing landscape for business
- how to build an effective social media action plan
- the goals and objectives when building a coherent social media strategy
- how to develop a content marketing strategy
- the correct social media channels for you and your business
- how to build a compelling LinkedIn profile and harness the power of 'Social Selling'
- how to use Twitter as part of your social media strategy
- the benefits of using YouTube and Facebook
- the importance of social media as part of a client management programme
- how to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org