Faster financial closing
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
Edinburgh, 9 November 2021
What you will learn
- Find out how you can significantly improve the reporting timetable within your organisation while maintaining the quality of information being provided.
- Examine the process, technology and cultural change issues which will have to be addressed.
- Analyse the benefits which can be realised by those organisations that have managed to reduce appreciably their reporting timescales.
- Gain an insight, through case studies, into how leading organisations have radically re-engineered their closing process.
Who should attend
Financial managers, accountants and controllers responsible for the closing process, particularly those from larger organisations or whose closing processes are time consuming and/or inefficient.
- Why is faster financial closing needed? Current and future trends in reporting.
- What makes financial closing complex?
- Why do quick fix solutions rarely work?
- What is current best practice?
- The benefits of faster financial closing.
- How to improve the closing process in your organisation
- An overview of project management, design and timing.
- Process redesign.
- Software for improved financial closing.
- People and change management issues.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org