Process excellence online course
Leading business 'guru' Deming stated that "85% of the reasons for failure to meet customer expectations are related to deficiencies in systems and processes…rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do better".
Price: £50 + VAT
What you will gain
In this course, we look at how to better manage, improve and design processes to address Deming's concern. We cover what processes are and how they operate in a business, how to recognise the state of maturity of process management in your business and to measure and report the performance and state of each key process. We then go on to consider the methods for improving and designing processes for optimum performance, before finally looking at the drivers of successfully deploying Process Excellence.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the three dimensions of process excellence
- assessing the maturity of process management in your organisation
- the four key states of a process and the impact of variation and defects
- how to calculate Process Sigma
- the DMAIC and DMADV methodologies of improving and designing processes
- the key factors impacting successful deployment of process excellence
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org