Problems and pitfalls in company reporting and auditing - half-day course
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS for online live date: £130 + VAT
Member price in Scotland: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 20 August 2020
Edinburgh, 26 October 2020
What you will learn
This course will consider the most common errors and omissions in preparing, auditing and reporting on financial statements at present and issues identified following the introduction of FRS 102.
It will also review recent issues highlighted in FRC Audit Quality Reviews.
Who should attend
The course will be relevant to those involved in the preparation of financial statements at partner, manager and in charge level and accountants responsible for the preparation of financial statements for audit.
- Common errors arising in financial statements
- Issues being identified in Audit Quality Reviews
- Issues following the introduction of FRS 102
- The importance of disclosing appropriate accounting policies and changes
- The recognition of revenue
- The importance for the auditor in applying professional scepticism
- Consideration of the possible impact of fraud
- Disclosure of related party transactions
- Question and answer session on current financial reporting and auditing issues and sharing of experience
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com