Private company acquisitions online course
This course will give you an overview of private company acquisitions (carried out by way of share and business sale), including an understanding of the key elements of a transaction.
Price: £50 + VAT
What you will gain
It will be useful for anyone new to advising on corporate transactions who is keen to understand the key areas involved, including the reasons as to why a particular structure is chosen as well as understanding various issues and processes during the transaction from initial stages up to and including completion.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the differences between share sales and asset sales
- the preliminary issues on a transaction
- the due diligence process
- the use of warranties and indemnities
- the disclosure process
- common issues on exchange and completion
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org