Practical VAT workshop
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £130 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Timing for September: 1.30pm-4.30pm
Timing for November: 9.30am-12.45pm
Online Live, 29 September 2020
Online Live, 24 November 2020
View video below to see a five-minute demo of the OCR Live platform.
This is a practical workshop where attendees can discuss a range of VAT issues that give problems in practice, including:
- Taxable and exempt supplies and when VAT is charged and at what rate
- Input tax recovery problem areas
- International trade
- Small business schemes
Who should attend
This course is intended for accountants and other staff working in businesses and organisations where knowledge of VAT issues and developments is important.
It is also intended for accountants in practice and other business advisers with clients who need advice on current VAT issues.
What you will learn
- Taxable, exempt, and outside the scope supplies
- Distinguishing between single and multiple supplies
- Deduction of input tax – including employee expenses
- Partial exemption and the Capital Good Scheme
- Land and Property transactions
- VAT on international transactions
- VAT special schemes
- Recent VAT cases and other developments
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
VAT refresher and update