Organisational risk management for finance professionals
Member price: £539 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
London, 9 March 2020
London, 8 June 2020
Manchester, 12 October 2020
What you will learn
- A thorough understanding of the concepts of risks – good and bad!
- Strategic management tools and techniques for analysing and evaluating organisational risks
- Methods for quantifying financial risks: regression analysis; value at risk; scenario analysis
- Tools and techniques to mitigate risks: market risk tools; credit risk tools; tools for managing financing, cash flow and liquidity
- The details of investment and capital expenditure risks
- Appreciation of how to develop an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities across the organisation for managing risks
Who should attend
CEOs, CFOs, managing directors, general managers, finance managers, management accountants and other finance professionals, business development managers, business planning managers, sales and marketing managers, business unit managers, management accountants, audit and risk managers, engineering and HR managers.