Charity Financial Statements update course - book your place
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £130 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 3 December 2020
Charity accountants face an ongoing challenge to keep abreast of changes to standards and regulations and to produce compliant financial statements, independent examination and audit files efficiently.
This course reflects on common accounting issues, including recent changes to the Charities SORP, and highlights measures charity auditors and independent examiners can take to help ensure their work meets the required standards.
What you will learn
After attending the seminar, you will able to:
- Appreciate the key accounting and audit issues arising from the latest revisions to the SORP;
- Consider likely future changes and the ongoing evolution of the Charities SORP;
- Tackle challenging of accounting for charities and common problem areas
- Appreciate the important considerations for trading subsidiary and other connected entities
- Understand the common deficiencies in charity audit files and how to avoid these
- Identify other regulatory issues affecting charities and the implications for charity advisors
Who should attend
- Accountants that prepare charity financial statements or undertake independent examinations or charity audits.
- Charity staff who have responsibility for finance and statutory reporting
A basic understanding of charity financial statements is assumed
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Charities SORP (FRS 102) – accounting and reporting by charities