An essential guide to the successful management of virtual teams
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £425 + VAT
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price in England and Online Live: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 12 May 2021
London, 8 September 2021
Glasgow, 21 September 2021
The growth of virtual teams has been possible because of significant achievements in communication technologies. There are many powerful operational reasons why businesses are now increasingly reliant on virtual teams to achieve their project and business aims. Virtual Teams are now an established and increasingly important part of the global business environment.
Virtual Teams can potentially offer a range of benefits such as greater flexibility, higher productivity and increased job satisfaction for employees. However they also produce unique challenges for both managers and their team members, such as communication challenges, cultural sensitivities and performance management.
It is vital to overcome these challenges and work effectively and successfully in virtual environments. As a result managers of virtual teams need to adapt or change their approach and develop new and existing behaviours and skills in order to generate optimum levels of individual and organisational performance.
What you will learn
This interactive course is designed to help participants:
- Understand the key issues and motivators which influence the performance of virtual teams; and
- Develop specific behaviours, knowledge and skills to successfully build, develop and manage virtual teams;
- Design effective strategies to improve the performance of virtual teams and to overcome the operational challenges which can affect their performance
Who should attend
- Managers and team leaders of virtual teams
- Project Managers who are managing virtual teams
- HR Professionals who may advise and support virtual teams
- Anyone who is responsible for building a new virtual team or refocusing an existing team
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com