Machine learning and the future of business
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £170 + VAT
Member price in England: £268 + VAT
Non-member price in England and Online Live: £315 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales
Timing for Online Live May: 2.00pm-5.15pm
Timing for Online Live November: 9.30am-12.45pm
Timing for Face-to-face: 2.00pm-5.15pm
Online Live, 14 May 2021
Glasgow, 27 September 2021
London, 17 September 2021
London, 19 November 2021
Online Live, 24 November 2021
One of the latest trends in major disruptive technologies has begun to materialise, and is the most talked about change since Big Data in the digital landscape.
The arrival of automation brings many positives, and possibly many negatives, such as: military use; rapid disruptive changes in the job market; and new ways of working.
More will change in the way we work in the next 2 decades than in the last 200 years...
To make sure that the collective choices that will be made about AI in the near future will be for the benefit of all, every citizen should take an active role in helping to define how AI will shape our future.
What you will learn
- Identify what we need to do to adapt and evolve our business with case studies and real life examples
- Discover predictive costs for digitising a business
- Gain knowledge around how to start building a proper strategy to prepare for changes in the near future
- The wide-ranging effect of automation: structured tasks and the roles of accountants, telemarketers, delivery drivers, and many customer service functions.
Who should attend
This informative session will benefit finance professionals, accountants, recruiters, auditors, legal professionals, and anyone involved in strategy. Project managers and change managers would also benefit from an understanding of how businesses need to adapt.
- Financial Services | Accounting | Banking
- Where is the sector heading? | What should we do now to prepare?
- Discussion and analysis
- Legal Sector
- Where is the sector heading? | Legal Tech: What should we do now to prepare?
- Developing a legal framework around AI | potential issues
- What are the competitors doing in this sector?
- Focus points: potential issues around data and how we use it
- Issues around ethics and bias
- The Blockchain effect under GDPR
- …and more
- Further business topics
- Strategy: tips and guidance on building a technology strategy
- The 2020s: impact on job market and further analysis
- Bonus topics:
- Special projects underway
- Homework topics for further study
All material used on the course will be available to take away.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org